A body care natural skin cream should not contain estrogen, but there are a large number that do. Read the label of ingredients carefully and if you don't know what the ingredient is, look it up.
Or, you can only buy from a company that you trust. That's my choice. Even though I have spent a lot of time reading about high quality ingredients that are really safe. It is still easier and it gives me peace of mind to buy from a company that I know I can trust.
If you want the best body care natural skin creams, there are certain ingredients to look for. Here's a short list:
1. Jojoba oil, helps to reduce wrinkles, scars and stretch marks, non-greasy, can be used on all skin-types
2. Active manuka honey, heals blemishes, including acne, assists in the formation of stronger collagen, has natural antibacterial and antioxidant activity
3. Vitamin B5, helps repair tissue damage, moisturizes, protects against sunburn.

No comments:
Post a Comment